»

1.21.2007

Weeks Weight Loss: 1 LB

Alrighty, my loss wasn't as much as I would have liked for it to have been - but I know there are a lot of things that kept it pretty steady. Some of those things were out of my hands and some where right in the middle of my hands. But, I am livin' and learnin' so I'm gonna make this week a little better. I actually worked out four times this past week... the week before I only made it twice so I felt really bad.

During my workout on Tuesday I started feeling really bad. My head started hurting, my ears started ringing and I felt real nauseous. I had to walk the track for 15 mins before I started feeling better. I wasn't so sure what might have caused that but then I realized I haven't been drinking my water like I should. So this week I have got to make sure I drink at least half of my days worth an hour before I workout.

I put on some of my really tight jeans and they are loosening up some. I know I have lost weight - the scale says so - but I am not feeling too much of anything right now. I hope that I will begin to feel a significant change soon. I don't want to lose a lot of weight and still be in "fat mode" mentally. That is the worst part about being fat - how you you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so true... feeling fat is 100x worse then looking it... and if you can't get rid of the feeling along with the weight it is hard to boost your self esteem.

Sally JPA said...

I had a trainer tell me you should make sure you've had a snack with some protein, fat, and carbs in the 2-3 hours before a work-out. Otherwise, you can develop symptoms like you had from blood sugar issues. Maybe that was it?

Abi said...

You know, I have never heard that before- but it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the tip -- I am going to try it tonight before my workout!

Christine said...

Just poking in, hope you don't mind. Looks like we are all on the same journey! Good luck - hope you don't mind, I may stop by again and see how you are doing! Keep up the good work!