»

10.01.2006

Schokolade Kuchen


Ah, I totally screwed up tonight.

I had 3 pieces of pizza, 2 cokes, and a piece of birthday cake. Doomed! And you know what? It wasn't even really worth it because I feel like crap - I have a headache and I just feel like poo.


So, I thought I would take this time to look ahead as to what I am going to do next week. I know my Monday weigh in -- prolly isn't going to look to good at all...

But for next week I have a couple of goals:

1. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat get up and walk for 30 mins.

2. Drink 8 oz of water each day
3. Stay below the calorie ceiling of 1800 a day.

I can do that... I will do that.... and I will be excited about it !!1!1!! ;)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You can do it. I know how hard it is to get back on track with goals after you over-do it and feel crummy, but you can do it. I hope you are feeling better by now.

P.S. Do you mean 8 oz of water or 8 cups?

Abi said...

Ah, I meant 8 cups... 8 oz wouldn't be too hard would it?!?