»

5.05.2007

+ 1 LB, 87 To Go

Ah, I really don't have anything to say... other than I have been really slacking lately.

Whenever I fall off of the wagon it is really hard for me to get motivated to catch up and hop back on...

Why is that? The benefits of being healthy are so numerous - yet it is hard to stick with it. That is something I don't understand about myself.

One thing I have noticed is that I am having a hard time lowering my portion sizes. I lowered them and lost roughly 30 lbs - but now I need to lower them even further to keep going - but I am having a difficult time dealing with the hunger... and frequent need to snack. I am tittering between 260 - 262. So at least I am maintaining - now I just have to motivate myself to break through this rough spot.

Ahhh, gotta roll up the sleeves and get it done.

3 comments:

Foodie Girl said...

Roll those sleeves up sweetie. It's going to take some elbow grease. Portion control can be the worst. It would be so much easier if the food tasted like mothballs or something. But if it tastes wonderful, the serving size goes up. Mothballs for you and me?

Christine said...

I am for sure struggling with portion sizes as well. We are both fighting the same fight - and we can do it! Keep up the good work.

Abi said...

I am soooo down with Mothballs! I love to eat so much that sometimes I wish I didn't have to at all!!

Thanks for the support!