»

6.18.2007

+ 6 LB, 91 To Go

Gosh, I am really frustrated.

All last week I met with my trainer and she worked my butt out. This week I am on my own - which I know I will be fine. The huge gain is such a depressing thing to see. I am so discouraged.

I am not really sure why I have had such a huge gain. I know that you gain when you first start doing weights - but 6 lbs? Secondly, I have been off my meds for about 3 weeks now - mostly due to the insurance company taking their sweet time to get my enrollment info to me. So, I could be gaining because I have been without my metformin. Being without my wellbutrin hasn't been easy either. I have been a real capital "B" lately.... I hate that.

So, anyways - I am determined NOT to quit - this will happen! I have to just keep telling myself that set backs are going to happen on this never ending journey.

1 comments:

Foodie Girl said...

Hang in there! I am getting back on track myself!