»

8.06.2007

-1 LB, 83 To Go


I celebrated my birthday this past weekend and did really well with my cake. The majority of the cake was sent home with me and I had a nice size piece then threw the rest away! Felt pretty nice to be able to get rid of it!

My hormones have been running wild and I have been battling ups and downs and emotional eating. I went to the grocery store and got healthy stuff so I just have to watch how much I eat.

My husband got me a puppy for my birthday and I am pretty excited about being more motivated to be physically active while NOT at the gym. I would love to go on daily walks with her.

School started back for my kids and I am feeling rejuvenated to get healthy! I never fully let go of my healthier lifestyle but I do get in ruts where I forget what I am trying to accomplish and go haywire on sweets! I really beat myself up when I stray from the track but reading others success stories helps remind me that this journey is long and hard and I gotta be steadfast...

0 comments: