»

10.23.2007

New Discoveries!

Hey guys,

As you may know I am a huge sugar freak... Well, I have needed to curb my sugar intake but not deny myself sugar - so I went to Wal-Mart and found some really good, small sugar treats that won't kill you on points/calories.

Here they are:

1.) Entenmann's Little Bites 100 Calorie Packs Brownies (2 pts)

I am eating these as I type and they are very chocolaty! If you need chocolate there is a lot of taste in this small serving! 4 stars!

2.) Mrs. Smiths Heavenly 100 Calorie Apple Crisp (2 pts)

These were pretty good. There was more apples than crisp - but I guess that is to be expected when you are only inhaling 100 calories. Next time I think I am going to add this on top of some no sugar added vanilla ice cream! If you like apple pie I would try it.

3.) Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts (3 pts)

I love to get low fat sweetened condensed milk and fresh lemon juice and dump it into a graham cracker crust and refrigerate it. It is very quick, smooth, cold, and tangy. One pie is usually around 55 points and I love it so much most of the time I can't trust my portion sizes when it is residing in my fridge. So, I found these small crusts and I am going to make mini pies and freeze them. When I feel like having one I will throw it into the fridge to thaw and later indulge. This way I can get what I want but not commit a kamikaze. Hopefully, when said and done the minis will be around 8 points each.

4.) Betty Crocker's Warm Delight Minis 150 Calories (3 pts)

I haven't tried this dessert yet, but it looks enticing! I got the Chocolate Molten Cake. I am a sucker for cakes, cupcakes, or any type of pastry. This is quick, and hopefully good and it reminds me of something I would get for dessert dining out. I hope it is good!

5.) Smart Ones Desserts (3 - 4 pts)

I have tried the Chocolate Chip Sundae, and Key Lime Pie. I bought the Strawberry Short Cake but haven't tried it yet. The others are great though! They taste wonderful and put an end to your sugar cravings! The only problem I have is only eating one - but as long as I know I can have one tomorrow too, it is easier.

1 comments:

Foodie Girl said...

I haven't tried a single one of those. Let me know what you think of the rest. Sounds yummy!