»

7.31.2006

Past Due.


Alrighty, here is another one of my attempts to get back on track. I have been eating horribly and not running like I had been the past month. Today is a new start - I am starting the South Beach Diet. I have been reading a lot about PCOS and diets and the SBD might just work for me and my PCOS. I am going to walk and do some strength training this week... gonna take it easy. I will beef up to my 13 week running schedule when I enter Phase 2 and can eat carbs again. My first goal is to get to 250 by Christmas. (-38 lbs) I don't want to go to my husband's Christmas party looking like a 288 pounder. I know in the next two weeks I am gonna feel like crap - major sugar withdrawal. So I am prolly gonna get on here and bitch and moan... but isn't that what it is all about?

So here are my boasting stats:

Weight: 288
Bust: 53"
Waist: 48"
Hips: 56"

Hopefully soon I will get some of my pics posted. Til then you will have to suffer MVM shots.

0 comments: